Discussion:
FUCKING FAILURE KOMIN THE CAMBODIAN PEDOPHILE IS A STUPID, UNEDUCATED, IGNORANT AND GRACELESS RACIST
(too old to reply)
Fucking Cambodian Failure Komin the Eunuch Son of a Goat
2009-11-29 14:00:36 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Nov 29, 9:51 am, Abdul Rahman Dohlon <***@gmail.com>
wrote:
> baiscally  Chinese  have  no  education .
>
> Chinese   want  your  money  and  your  native  land  .
>
>  Nov 29, 5:00 am, "ren bao" <***@streamyx.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > I visited Hainan last week. Now I understand why Chinese and dogs were not
> > allowed into the park in the old Shanghai. They smoke inside the lift, they
> > smoke in the air-conditioned restaurant, they spit everywehre and whenever
> > they like. I saw this in Haikou, the capital city of Hainan Province.
>
> > I heard that the new Singapore casino is going to be divided into two
> > section, one for the European and the other for the Chinese!

.... says Komin the village idiot from Cambodia who cannot string two
sentences together without making a meal of the English language.

Komin's stupid posts are testament to the failure of the educational
system in Cambodia. That's shat happens when you burn all the books
and kill all the teachers in your country.
Fucking Cambodian Failure Komin the Eunuch Son of a Goat
2009-12-04 09:34:58 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Dec 4, 10:25 am, Abdul Rahman Dohlon <***@gmail.com>
wrote:
> why  Chinks  want  to  be  Native  English  speaking  people  ?
>
> Japs   don ' t  want  to  be  English  speaking  people  .
>
> Chinese  Chinks  must  be  ashamed  to  be  Chinks ,
>
> that is  why  Chinese  Chinks  want  to  be  English .
>
> n Dec 3, 2:26 am, Fucking Komin the Pedophile Turd
>
>
>
> <***@live.com> wrote:
> > On Dec 3, 9:08 am, "Chairman Mao , expert fucker of  Chinese High
> > School Girl 's cunts in  China" <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > REAL  CHINK  s
> > > always  have  REAL  Inferiority  complex .
>
> > > REAL  CHINK  always  want  to be  native  English  speaking
> > > Englishmen
>
> > > REAL  CHINKs  never  want  to  remain as  a  Chink .
>
> > > REAL  Chinks  want  to  be  native  English  speaking  White .
>
> > > this is a  REAL  shame  from  China .
>
> > > when  Chinks  want  to  be  Englishmen .
>
> > >  Dec 2, 6:52 am, Fucking Cambodian Failure Komin the Eunuch Son of a
>
> > > Goat <***@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > > > On Dec 2, 9:37 am, "Shorbonnian , the Pleroma of Sophia
> > > > ( VIETTELCAMBODIA staff ), fucks  SO KHUN, MINISTER OF POSTS &
> > > > TELECOMMUNICATIONS THE KINGDOM OF CAMBODIA" <***@hotmail.com>
> > > > wrote:
>
> > > > > On Dec 2, 8:12 am, Jason <***@a.b> wrote:
>
> > > > > > > KOMIN YOU SMELLY TURD OF A BLCK-SKINNED CAMBODIAN - BUT AT LEAST THE
> > > > > > > CHINESE CAN SPELL, WHICH IS SOMETHING MORE THAN YOU CAN DO.
>
> > > > > > BLCK?
>
> > > > > > Learn to spell, before you flame someone about spelling, you tool.
>
> > > > > Moron, ever heard of tyo error? This has nothing with with learning,
> > > > > stupid
>
> > > > Hey Komin you stupid pedophile fuck from Cambodia.  Typos explain
> > > > spelling mistakes but not stupid errors in syntax.  You really are a
> > > > sick joke.  You should have listened to your teachers in school,
> > > > instead of playing with your tiny penis at the back of the class.
>
> > Komin the Cambodian pedophile fuck.  If you don't already know (but
> > I'm sure you do, since you went to Sherborne School, Dorset - very
> > Celtic), English is the lingua franca of the business world, and the
> > medium of communication in this newsgroup.  Get used to it.  To be
> > taken seriously in life, you will need to have decent command of the
> > English language.  No wonder you got fired from your job as a business
> > analyst in Hongkong.  With shit English like yours it's a wonder
> > anybody wanted to hire you in the first place.
>
> > I could write to you in mandarin, but I doubt you'd be intelligent
> > enough to understand.
>
> > I could write in Malay - anda Si Bodoh Komin, anak sundal dari
> > Kampuchea - but that would be lost on you as well.



So why does Komin the stupid Cambodian continue posting in English?
What's wrong with posting in some shit language like Cambodian?

If Komin the Cambodian fuck hates the English so much why does he
claim to have studied in Sherborne School, Dorset (very Celtic)???

I can only surmise that Komin the Cambodian fuck is a sycophant of the
white man.

A Cambodian ape so ashamed of his ancestry he pretends to be a white
man.

The problem is, Komin writes English like he picked it up on the floor
of his mother/sister's whorehouse in Phnom Penh.
wakalukong
2009-12-12 01:40:41 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Dec 4, 1:34 am, Fucking Cambodian Failure Komin the Eunuch Son of a
Goat <***@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 4, 10:25 am, Abdul  Rahman  Dohlon <***@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>
>
> > why  Chinks  want  to  be  Native  English  speaking  people  ?
>
> > Japs   don ' t  want  to  be  English  speaking  people  .
>
> > Chinese  Chinks  must  be  ashamed  to  be  Chinks ,
>
> > that is  why  Chinese  Chinks  want  to  be  English .
>
> > n Dec 3, 2:26 am, Fucking Komin the Pedophile Turd
>
> > <***@live.com> wrote:
> > > On Dec 3, 9:08 am, "Chairman Mao , expert fucker of  Chinese High
> > > School Girl 's cunts in  China" <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > REAL  CHINK  s
> > > > always  have  REAL  Inferiority  complex .
>
> > > > REAL  CHINK  always  want  to be  native  English  speaking
> > > > Englishmen
>
> > > > REAL  CHINKs  never  want  to  remain as  a  Chink .
>
> > > > REAL  Chinks  want  to  be  native  English  speaking  White .
>
> > > > this is a  REAL  shame  from  China .
>
> > > > when  Chinks  want  to  be  Englishmen .
>
> > > >  Dec 2, 6:52 am, Fucking Cambodian Failure Komin the Eunuch Son of a
>
> > > > Goat <***@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > > > > On Dec 2, 9:37 am, "Shorbonnian , the Pleroma of Sophia
> > > > > ( VIETTELCAMBODIA staff ), fucks  SO KHUN, MINISTER OF POSTS &
> > > > > TELECOMMUNICATIONS THE KINGDOM OF CAMBODIA" <***@hotmail.com>
> > > > > wrote:
>
> > > > > > On Dec 2, 8:12 am, Jason <***@a.b> wrote:
>
> > > > > > > > KOMIN YOU SMELLY TURD OF A BLCK-SKINNED CAMBODIAN - BUT AT LEAST THE
> > > > > > > > CHINESE CAN SPELL, WHICH IS SOMETHING MORE THAN YOU CAN DO.
>
> > > > > > > BLCK?
>
> > > > > > > Learn to spell, before you flame someone about spelling, you tool.
>
> > > > > > Moron, ever heard of tyo error? This has nothing with with learning,
> > > > > > stupid
>
> > > > > Hey Komin you stupid pedophile fuck from Cambodia.  Typos explain
> > > > > spelling mistakes but not stupid errors in syntax.  You really are a
> > > > > sick joke.  You should have listened to your teachers in school,
> > > > > instead of playing with your tiny penis at the back of the class.
>
> > > Komin the Cambodian pedophile fuck.  If you don't already know (but
> > > I'm sure you do, since you went to Sherborne School, Dorset - very
> > > Celtic), English is the lingua franca of the business world, and the
> > > medium of communication in this newsgroup.  Get used to it.  To be
> > > taken seriously in life, you will need to have decent command of the
> > > English language.  No wonder you got fired from your job as a business
> > > analyst in Hongkong.  With shit English like yours it's a wonder
> > > anybody wanted to hire you in the first place.
>
> > > I could write to you in mandarin, but I doubt you'd be intelligent
> > > enough to understand.
>
> > > I could write in Malay - anda Si Bodoh Komin, anak sundal dari
> > > Kampuchea - but that would be lost on you as well.
>
> So why does Komin the stupid Cambodian continue posting in English?
> What's wrong with posting in some shit language like Cambodian?
>
> If Komin the Cambodian fuck hates the English so much why does he
> claim to have studied in Sherborne School, Dorset (very Celtic)???
>
> I can only surmise that Komin the Cambodian fuck is a sycophant of the
> white man.
>
> A Cambodian ape so ashamed of his ancestry he pretends to be a white
> man.
>
> The problem is, Komin writes English like he picked it up on the floor
> of his mother/sister's whorehouse in Phnom Penh.
Wakalukong
2009-12-12 04:22:24 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
THIEF

On Dec 12, 9:40 am, wakalukong <***@gmail.com> wrote:
(snip)
-----------

You're wakalukong? BALLS, you're Komin the Thief, who gets caught red-
handed everytime. Open your mouth.

[Shit]

You're the only thief who tries to steal shit. What a moron.

Wakalukong
Fucking Komin the Pedophile Turd
2009-12-17 09:19:58 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Dec 17, 9:02 am, prophet Muhammud the Child Fucker
<***@gmail.com> wrote:
> without  the  Communist  Party  of China ,
>
> there  would  have  been  no  Khmer  Rouge  in Cambodia .
>
> without   the  Chinese ,
> there would  have  been  no  POL  POT   in  Cambodia .
>
> without  the  Chinese  in Cambodia ,
> there  would  have  been  no  Genocide in  Cambodia ,
>
> look  now  at   Sudan ,
>
> the  Chinese  are   financing  the  Genocide  in  Sudan .
>
> n Dec 16, 2:34 am, Fucking Komin the Pedophile Turd
>
>
>
> <***@live.com> wrote:
> > On Dec 16, 11:33 am, "Aleks  Bornikov ,  FSB  Moskow"
>
> > <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Fake  Komin  ,
>
> > > at  least  you  acknowledge Chinese  in  ASEAN  are  thieves  and
> > > liars  .
>
> > > On Dec 15, 6:57 am, Fucking Komin the Pedophile Turd
>
> > > <***@live.com> wrote:
> > > > On Dec 15, 8:24 pm, wakalukong <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > Chinese  in  ASEAN  are  thieves  .
>
> > > > > n Dec 10, 1:24 pm, Wakalukong <***@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:
>
> > > > > > THIEF
>
> > > > > > On Dec 10, 10:08 am, THIEF charlie vietcong
>
> > > > > > <***@gmail.com> THIEF wrote:
>
> > > > > > charlie vietconman is a thief
>
> > > > Better to be thieves than to be genocidal monsters and pedophile
> > > > faggots like the Cambodians are.
>
> > Komin the Cambodian Faggot, at least you admit to being a genocidal
> > monster and a pedophile.  Thanks for that!


Without US servicemen frequenting Komin's mother/sister's whorehouse
in Phnom Penh, Komin the stupid Cambodian pedophile faggot would never
have been conceived. Then Cambodia would have been spared the trauma
of its good name and reputation being dragged through the mud by this
Cambodian slime-ball.

Komin you smelly turd of a black-skinned Cambodian, you are an
embarrassment to the Cambodian nation.

Now fuck off back to Phnom Penh, you creepy pedophile faggot.
prophet Muhammud the Child Fucker
2009-12-20 02:25:57 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Dec 17, 1:19 am, Fucking Komin the Pedophile Turd
<***@live.com> wrote:
> On Dec 17, 9:02 am, prophet Muhammud  the  Child  Fucker
>
>
>
> <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> > without  the  Communist  Party  of China ,
>
> > there  would  have  been  no  Khmer  Rouge  in Cambodia .
>
> > without   the  Chinese ,
> > there would  have  been  no  POL  POT   in  Cambodia .
>
> > without  the  Chinese  in Cambodia ,
> > there  would  have  been  no  Genocide in  Cambodia ,
>
> > look  now  at   Sudan ,
>
> > the  Chinese  are   financing  the  Genocide  in  Sudan .
>
> > n Dec 16, 2:34 am, Fucking Komin the Pedophile Turd
>
> > <***@live.com> wrote:
> > > On Dec 16, 11:33 am, "Aleks  Bornikov ,  FSB  Moskow"
>
> > > <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > > Fake  Komin  ,
>
> > > > at  least  you  acknowledge Chinese  in  ASEAN  are  thieves  and
> > > > liars  .
>
> > > > On Dec 15, 6:57 am, Fucking Komin the Pedophile Turd
>
> > > > <***@live.com> wrote:
> > > > > On Dec 15, 8:24 pm, wakalukong <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > > Chinese  in  ASEAN  are  thieves  .
>
> > > > > > n Dec 10, 1:24 pm, Wakalukong <***@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:
>
> > > > > > > THIEF
>
> > > > > > > On Dec 10, 10:08 am, THIEF charlie vietcong
>
> > > > > > > <***@gmail.com> THIEF wrote:
>
> > > > > > > charlie vietconman is a thief
>
> > > > > Better to be thieves than to be genocidal monsters and pedophile
> > > > > faggots like the Cambodians are.
>
> > > Komin the Cambodian Faggot, at least you admit to being a genocidal
> > > monster and a pedophile.  Thanks for that!
>
> Without US servicemen frequenting Komin's mother/sister's whorehouse
> in Phnom Penh, Komin the stupid Cambodian pedophile faggot would never
> have been conceived.  Then Cambodia would have been spared the trauma
> of its good name and reputation being dragged through the mud by this
> Cambodian slime-ball.
>
> Komin you smelly turd of a black-skinned Cambodian, you are an
> embarrassment to the Cambodian nation.
>
> Now fuck off back to Phnom Penh, you creepy pedophile faggot.
Fucking Komin the Pedophile Turd
2009-12-20 08:28:01 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Dec 20, 10:25 am, prophet Muhammud the Child Fucker
<***@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 17, 1:19 am, Fucking Komin the Pedophile Turd
>
>
>
> <***@live.com> wrote:
> > On Dec 17, 9:02 am, prophet Muhammud  the  Child  Fucker
>
> > <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > without  the  Communist  Party  of China ,
>
> > > there  would  have  been  no  Khmer  Rouge  in Cambodia .
>
> > > without   the  Chinese ,
> > > there would  have  been  no  POL  POT   in  Cambodia .
>
> > > without  the  Chinese  in Cambodia ,
> > > there  would  have  been  no  Genocide in  Cambodia ,
>
> > > look  now  at   Sudan ,
>
> > > the  Chinese  are   financing  the  Genocide  in  Sudan .
>
> > > n Dec 16, 2:34 am, Fucking Komin the Pedophile Turd
>
> > > <***@live.com> wrote:
> > > > On Dec 16, 11:33 am, "Aleks  Bornikov ,  FSB  Moskow"
>
> > > > <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > > > Fake  Komin  ,
>
> > > > > at  least  you  acknowledge Chinese  in  ASEAN  are  thieves  and
> > > > > liars  .
>
> > > > > On Dec 15, 6:57 am, Fucking Komin the Pedophile Turd
>
> > > > > <***@live.com> wrote:
> > > > > > On Dec 15, 8:24 pm, wakalukong <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > > > Chinese  in  ASEAN  are  thieves  .
>
> > > > > > > n Dec 10, 1:24 pm, Wakalukong <***@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:
>
> > > > > > > > THIEF
>
> > > > > > > > On Dec 10, 10:08 am, THIEF charlie vietcong
>
> > > > > > > > <***@gmail.com> THIEF wrote:
>
> > > > > > > > charlie vietconman is a thief
>
> > > > > > Better to be thieves than to be genocidal monsters and pedophile
> > > > > > faggots like the Cambodians are.
>
> > > > Komin the Cambodian Faggot, at least you admit to being a genocidal
> > > > monster and a pedophile.  Thanks for that!
>
> > Without US servicemen frequenting Komin's mother/sister's whorehouse
> > in Phnom Penh, Komin the stupid Cambodian pedophile faggot would never
> > have been conceived.  Then Cambodia would have been spared the trauma
> > of its good name and reputation being dragged through the mud by this
> > Cambodian slime-ball.
>
> > Komin you smelly turd of a black-skinned Cambodian, you are an
> > embarrassment to the Cambodian nation.
>
> > Now fuck off back to Phnom Penh, you creepy pedophile faggot.

Poor Komin the Cambodian pedophile fuck, he still believes that
history started in Year Zero. Don't you have any history books in
Cambodia, you pedophile swine and Jap-fucker? Oh I forgot. Your
uncle Pol Pot burnt all books in Cambodia.

So who did the Chinese steal the Spratlys from, mate?

Just to refresh your history, the Chinese were already sailing the
South China Sea while the French and the Cambodians were still living
in caves.

Now fuck off back to Phnom Penh, you Cambodian swine.
Chairman Mao , expert fucker of Chinese High School Girl 's cunts in China
2009-12-22 04:37:14 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Chinese in ASEAN have the duty to take ASEAN for the
Chinese Motherland China





n Dec 20, 3:28 pm, Fucking Komin the Pedophile Turd
<***@live.com> wrote:
> On Dec 20, 10:25 am, prophet Muhammud  the  Child  Fucker
>
>
>
> <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Dec 17, 1:19 am, Fucking Komin the Pedophile Turd
>
> > <***@live.com> wrote:
> > > On Dec 17, 9:02 am, prophet Muhammud  the  Child  Fucker
>
> > > <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > > without  the  Communist  Party  of China ,
>
> > > > there  would  have  been  no  Khmer  Rouge  in Cambodia .
>
> > > > without   the  Chinese ,
> > > > there would  have  been  no  POL  POT   in  Cambodia .
>
> > > > without  the  Chinese  in Cambodia ,
> > > > there  would  have  been  no  Genocide in  Cambodia ,
>
> > > > look  now  at   Sudan ,
>
> > > > the  Chinese  are   financing  the  Genocide  in  Sudan .
>
> > > > n Dec 16, 2:34 am, Fucking Komin the Pedophile Turd
>
> > > > <***@live.com> wrote:
> > > > > On Dec 16, 11:33 am, "Aleks  Bornikov ,  FSB  Moskow"
>
> > > > > <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > > > > Fake  Komin  ,
>
> > > > > > at  least  you  acknowledge Chinese  in  ASEAN  are  thieves  and
> > > > > > liars  .
>
> > > > > > On Dec 15, 6:57 am, Fucking Komin the Pedophile Turd
>
> > > > > > <***@live.com> wrote:
> > > > > > > On Dec 15, 8:24 pm, wakalukong <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > > > > Chinese  in  ASEAN  are  thieves  .
>
> > > > > > > > n Dec 10, 1:24 pm, Wakalukong <***@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:
>
> > > > > > > > > THIEF
>
> > > > > > > > > On Dec 10, 10:08 am, THIEF charlie vietcong
>
> > > > > > > > > <***@gmail.com> THIEF wrote:
>
> > > > > > > > > charlie vietconman is a thief
>
> > > > > > > Better to be thieves than to be genocidal monsters and pedophile
> > > > > > > faggots like the Cambodians are.
>
> > > > > Komin the Cambodian Faggot, at least you admit to being a genocidal
> > > > > monster and a pedophile.  Thanks for that!
>
> > > Without US servicemen frequenting Komin's mother/sister's whorehouse
> > > in Phnom Penh, Komin the stupid Cambodian pedophile faggot would never
> > > have been conceived.  Then Cambodia would have been spared the trauma
> > > of its good name and reputation being dragged through the mud by this
> > > Cambodian slime-ball.
>
> > > Komin you smelly turd of a black-skinned Cambodian, you are an
> > > embarrassment to the Cambodian nation.
>
> > > Now fuck off back to Phnom Penh, you creepy pedophile faggot.
>
> Poor Komin the Cambodian pedophile fuck, he still believes that
> history started in Year Zero.  Don't you have any history books in
> Cambodia, you pedophile swine and Jap-fucker?  Oh I forgot.  Your
> uncle Pol Pot burnt all books in Cambodia.
>
> So who did the Chinese steal the Spratlys from, mate?
>
> Just to refresh your history, the Chinese were already sailing the
> South China Sea while the French and the Cambodians were still living
> in caves.
>
> Now fuck off back to Phnom Penh, you Cambodian swine.
r***@gmail.com
2015-02-25 11:03:14 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thursday, December 17, 2009 at 4:19:58 PM UTC+7, Fucking Komin the Pedophile Turd wrote:
> On Dec 17, 9:02 am, prophet Muhammud the Child Fucker
> <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> > without  the  Communist  Party  of China ,
> >
> > there  would  have  been  no  Khmer  Rouge  in Cambodia .
> >
> > without   the  Chinese ,
> > there would  have  been  no  POL  POT   in  Cambodia .
> >
> > without  the  Chinese  in Cambodia ,
> > there  would  have  been  no  Genocide in  Cambodia ,
> >
> > look  now  at   Sudan ,
> >
> > the  Chinese  are   financing  the  Genocide  in  Sudan .
> >
> > n Dec 16, 2:34 am, Fucking Komin the Pedophile Turd
> >
> >
> >
> > <***@live.com> wrote:
> > > On Dec 16, 11:33 am, "Aleks  Bornikov ,  FSB  Moskow"
> >
> > > <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > > Fake  Komin  ,
> >
> > > > at  least  you  acknowledge Chinese  in  ASEAN  are  thieves  and
> > > > liars  .
> >
> > > > On Dec 15, 6:57 am, Fucking Komin the Pedophile Turd
> >
> > > > <***@live.com> wrote:
> > > > > On Dec 15, 8:24 pm, wakalukong <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > > > > Chinese  in  ASEAN  are  thieves  .
> >
> > > > > > n Dec 10, 1:24 pm, Wakalukong <***@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:
> >
> > > > > > > THIEF
> >
> > > > > > > On Dec 10, 10:08 am, THIEF charlie vietcong
> >
> > > > > > > <***@gmail.com> THIEF wrote:
> >
> > > > > > > charlie vietconman is a thief
> >
> > > > > Better to be thieves than to be genocidal monsters and pedophile
> > > > > faggots like the Cambodians are.
> >
> > > Komin the Cambodian Faggot, at least you admit to being a genocidal
> > > monster and a pedophile.  Thanks for that!
>
>
> Without US servicemen frequenting Komin's mother/sister's whorehouse
> in Phnom Penh, Komin the stupid Cambodian pedophile faggot would never
> have been conceived. Then Cambodia would have been spared the trauma
> of its good name and reputation being dragged through the mud by this
> Cambodian slime-ball.
>
> Komin you smelly turd of a black-skinned Cambodian, you are an
> embarrassment to the Cambodian nation.
>
> Now fuck off back to Phnom Penh, you creepy pedophile faggot.

Now now there...
You seem so upset..
What is all the bragging about?
School teacher
Atiya Achakulwisut , , Bang Post Thai 's Land
2015-03-23 10:22:46 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
some body is REALLY upset with KOMIN ?




Wednesday, February 25, 2015 at 3:03:16 AM UTC-8, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, December 17, 2009 at 4:19:58 PM UTC+7, Fucking Komin the Pedophile Turd wrote:
> > On Dec 17, 9:02 am, prophet Muhammud the Child Fucker
> > <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > without  the  Communist  Party  of China ,
> > >
> > > there  would  have  been  no  Khmer  Rouge  in Cambodia .
> > >
> > > without   the  Chinese ,
> > > there would  have  been  no  POL  POT   in  Cambodia .
> > >
> > > without  the  Chinese  in Cambodia ,
> > > there  would  have  been  no  Genocide in  Cambodia ,
> > >
> > > look  now  at   Sudan ,
> > >
> > > the  Chinese  are   financing  the  Genocide  in  Sudan .
> > >
> > > n Dec 16, 2:34 am, Fucking Komin the Pedophile Turd
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > <***@live.com> wrote:
> > > > On Dec 16, 11:33 am, "Aleks  Bornikov ,  FSB  Moskow"
> > >
> > > > <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > > > Fake  Komin  ,
> > >
> > > > > at  least  you  acknowledge Chinese  in  ASEAN  are  thieves  and
> > > > > liars  .
> > >
> > > > > On Dec 15, 6:57 am, Fucking Komin the Pedophile Turd
> > >
> > > > > <***@live.com> wrote:
> > > > > > On Dec 15, 8:24 pm, wakalukong <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > > > > > Chinese  in  ASEAN  are  thieves  .
> > >
> > > > > > > n Dec 10, 1:24 pm, Wakalukong <***@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:
> > >
> > > > > > > > THIEF
> > >
> > > > > > > > On Dec 10, 10:08 am, THIEF charlie vietcong
> > >
> > > > > > > > <***@gmail.com> THIEF wrote:
> > >
> > > > > > > > charlie vietconman is a thief
> > >
> > > > > > Better to be thieves than to be genocidal monsters and pedophile
> > > > > > faggots like the Cambodians are.
> > >
> > > > Komin the Cambodian Faggot, at least you admit to being a genocidal
> > > > monster and a pedophile.  Thanks for that!
> >
> >
> > Without US servicemen frequenting Komin's mother/sister's whorehouse
> > in Phnom Penh, Komin the stupid Cambodian pedophile faggot would never
> > have been conceived. Then Cambodia would have been spared the trauma
> > of its good name and reputation being dragged through the mud by this
> > Cambodian slime-ball.
> >
> > Komin you smelly turd of a black-skinned Cambodian, you are an
> > embarrassment to the Cambodian nation.
> >
> > Now fuck off back to Phnom Penh, you creepy pedophile faggot.
>
> Now now there...
> You seem so upset..
> What is all the bragging about?
> School teacher
Loading...