TIME FOR Myanmar MIGRANT WORKERS TO ACT
Anonymous Remailer (austria)
2014-06-19 13:18:05 UTC
About time you Myanmar migrant workers put your foot down and demand
proper wages and living conditons, or just vote with your feet.
Thailand will have no choice but give in to your demands if you all
walk out en masse like the Cambodians.

NOW IS THE TIME TO DO IT !

===
According to the Department of Employment Thailand has a migrant
worker population of 2.23 million, including 1.82 million people
who entered
the country illegally.
Of the total, 1.74 million are from Myanmar, 395,000 from Cambodia
and
96,000 from Laos.
Good soldier Schweik
2014-06-20 01:09:14 UTC
On Thu, 19 Jun 2014 15:18:05 +0200 (CEST), "Anonymous Remailer
Post by Anonymous Remailer (austria)
About time you Myanmar migrant workers put your foot down and demand
proper wages and living conditons, or just vote with your feet.
Thailand will have no choice but give in to your demands if you all
walk out en masse like the Cambodians.
NOW IS THE TIME TO DO IT !
===
According to the Department of Employment Thailand has a migrant
worker population of 2.23 million, including 1.82 million people
who entered
the country illegally.
Of the total, 1.74 million are from Myanmar, 395,000 from Cambodia
and
96,000 from Laos.
Given that the Thai laws governing foreigners working in Thailand date
back at least to 1972, to my personal knowledge, it seems like your
cry for demands is akin to the murder claiming he should be set free,
"because it isn't fair".

Strange how those handicapped by a very tiny penis are so violent
about things, although on second thought it is likely the only way
that they can release their sexual frustration.
--
Cheers,

Schweik
Eeyore
2014-06-20 06:52:20 UTC
Post by Anonymous Remailer (austria)
About time you Myanmar migrant workers put your foot down and demand
proper wages and living conditons, or just vote with your feet.
Thailand will have no choice but give in to your demands if you all
walk out en masse like the Cambodians.
NOW IS THE TIME TO DO IT !
===
According to the Department of Employment Thailand has a migrant
worker population of 2.23 million, including 1.82 million people
who entered
the country illegally.
Of the total, 1.74 million are from Myanmar, 395,000 from Cambodia
and
96,000 from Laos.
Exaggerated. I have not seen any one from Laos on a run on the news.

Eeyores.
Schweik
2014-06-20 23:27:55 UTC
On Thu, 19 Jun 2014 23:52:20 -0700, "Eeyore"
Post by Eeyore
Post by Anonymous Remailer (austria)
About time you Myanmar migrant workers put your foot down and demand
proper wages and living conditons, or just vote with your feet.
Thailand will have no choice but give in to your demands if you all
walk out en masse like the Cambodians.
NOW IS THE TIME TO DO IT !
===
According to the Department of Employment Thailand has a migrant
worker population of 2.23 million, including 1.82 million people
who entered
the country illegally.
Of the total, 1.74 million are from Myanmar, 395,000 from Cambodia
and
96,000 from Laos.
Exaggerated. I have not seen any one from Laos on a run on the news.
Eeyores.
Of course not. How do you tell a Laotian from a Thai? they look
the same and they talk the same as the Isaan Thais and they eat
the same food.

Unless you start to stop everyone walking down the sidewalk and
demand to see their I.D. card you won't catch them.

The Cambods and the Myanmarese look different and talk funny and
even eat different food so they sort of stand out in a crowd.
--
cheers,

Schweik