BACK AND FORTH MOTION
ABANG ADIL
2013-09-25 05:46:55 UTC
what about movement your mouth on my 80 y.o limping chinese prick ???
dont you think its also back and forth ???
If you guys have nothing better to do, then go for a walk.
It's good for your health.
"Let the sane yield to the insane" is a good proverb that my mother
has taught me when I was young. That's what I will do instead of
walking...;)

"Naturally, locals do not like immigrants who outperform themselves, which
is why they are so hostile...".Dänk 42Ø
ABANG ADIL
2013-09-25 06:20:02 UTC
Post by ABANG ADIL
If you guys have nothing better to do, then go for a walk.
It's good for your health.
"Let the sane yield to the insane" is a good proverb that my mother
has taught me when I was young. That's what I will do instead of
walking...;)
Your mother gave you bad advise.
When the sane yield to the insane,
the world will be in turmoil.
My mother's advise was an excellent advise. Long time ago I used to
work in a mental hospital, interacting on a daily basis with a number
of fruitcakes. If I don't yield to the fruitcakes, people will think
that I'm a nut cake. How people perceive me still means a lot to me.
So, let the world go in turmoil as long as people have a good
perception of me...a good, fair, reasonable, and logical man.
On the other hand, even the sane can't do any better.
The world will always be in turmoil.

Anak Baboe Belanda
2013-09-25 06:43:46 UTC
Post by ABANG ADIL
as long as people have a good
perception of me
didnt you realize it is something that people lack of about you

since the day one you joined newsgroup

yet you're still here till this very second !

too bad for the newsgroup community, aint it ?

to have you around for centuries

arent you ashamed of yourself ?
DARION
2013-09-26 08:11:16 UTC
Post by ABANG ADIL
Long time ago I used to
work in a mental hospital
this explains why you act like a mental hospital's patient

no wonder !!
--
"Naturally, locals do not like immigrants who outperform themselves, which
is why they are so hostile...".D„nk 42
AleXX
2013-09-27 07:02:50 UTC
When I read the thread heading "Back and Forth Motion"
I thought it was about a couple "fucking" in a back and forth motion.