DO YOU BELIEVE THIS SHIT?
Colonel DARION, the son of a CORRUPT government THIEF
2013-09-29 03:28:53 UTC
If the son of a full time corrupt government official tells you that
his father has a private business, don't you believe him. The only
"private business" that he has is with his government, and nobody
else! Corrupt government officials are so STUPID and mentally RETARDED
that their only business strategy which they are very good at is to
steal money from their government. This is the truth and nothing but
the truth!

Look at this if you don't believe me:

http://www.kpk.go.id/id/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_Eradication_Commission
_________________________________

Colonel DARION is the son of a TRAITOR,
a THIEF who stole money from the government.
Colonel DARION the son of a CORRUPT government THIEF
2013-09-29 14:30:05 UTC
On Sat, 28 Sep 2013 21:45:26 -0700 (PDT), "Laird KOMIN , a BIG
well
LIM SEIAO LEANG , a CHINESE CHINK in Indonesia
had business DEALINGS with
the State of Indonesia through his
previously owned BCA , Bank of Central Asia
Yes, but he doesn't WORK for the government of Indonesia. He was not
an EMPLOYEE of the Indonesian government. Are you the son of a
government employee? Or are you a government employee. If you are, you
ought to start paying me for my advice in this newsgroup. I am giving
you good logical advice, so far for free. Or send me a donation you
cheap Cambodian...LOL
Post by Colonel DARION, the son of a CORRUPT government THIEF
If the son of a full time corrupt government official tells you that
his father has a private business, don't you believe him. The only
"private business" that he has is with his government, and nobody
else! Corrupt government officials are so STUPID and mentally RETARDED
that their only business strategy which they are very good at is to
steal money from their government. This is the truth and nothing but
the truth!
http://www.kpk.go.id/id/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_Eradication_Commission
_________________________________
_______________________________________
Colonel DARION is the son of a traitor,
a CORRUPT government THIEF
Colonel DARION the son of a TRAITOR_THIEF
2013-09-30 05:45:44 UTC
On Sun, 29 Sep 2013 21:10:44 -0700 (PDT), "Laird KOMIN , a BIG
Chinese suck the Blood of BLACK SKIN Indonesian people.
that is WHY
Chinese in Indonesia are faking and
also claiming to be Indonesians
My oldest sister was married to a dark Cambodian. He was not only
dark, but he is also poor. He was dark and poor, and has no job.

My sister bought a franchise business for him, Kentucky Fried Chicken.
After managing the business for a couple years, he was able to save
some money and took his wife, my sister, to Cambodia with him to visit
his close relatives. My sister was in Cambodia only for a few days,
and she went home to the US. When I saw her, I asked her how was her
visit to Cambodia. "You guys having fun in Cambodia," I asked her?

She answered, "Fun, what fun"? "I stayed in Keng mother's home. Her
house stood on four legs, and underneath the house they raise pigs and
chicken and I can smell all their shit from above." Keng is the name
of her husband.

Is that how you Cambodians treat your wife? Very "ontdankbaar", don't
you think? I feel sorry for your wife...;)
____________________________________

Colonel DARION the son of a CROOK/THIEF.
Colonel DARION the son of a TRAITOR_THIEF
2013-09-30 15:54:45 UTC
On Mon, 30 Sep 2013 04:19:54 -0700 (PDT), "Laird KOMIN , a BIG
I am living in a Villa by the Sea side ,
CLEAN air , Clean water , lovely trees , and Clean sea water
without any OLD CHINKS around.
your sister was stupid to have
married a Cambodian guy ,very Stupid ,
Who in their Right mind would want to
marry with a Cambodian guy ?
Are you talking about yourself?

My sister's husband has a PhD degree in Agricultural Science. What
degree do you have, "a BIG Puddle of Bullshit" degree?
so I don 't know How Cambodians live .
very POOOR I suppose ,
your sister should have married with a HONG KONG guy instead ,
A HONG KONG guy like you, "Laird KOMIN , a BIG Puddle of
Bullshit"? Amazing.....ROTFL

Why are you posting to soc.culture.china? There is hardly any rich
people in here that you can make money from, or hack. Go to
soc.culture.usa, or soc.culture.singapore..;)

There is the place where rich people meet and post, and not in
soc.culture.china