What do you think the result will come from Ah Hague?
AleXX
2013-11-11 09:22:04 UTC
I think good chance "Hague" (pronounced as hey-ku in hokkien) will rule that
the piece of land next to the Cambodian temple will not belong to
Cambo/Thai. Every citizen from both countries can "suka-suka" go in and out
as they like. Whenever there are disagreement, they should fight it out with
hands and fists kungfu style with no guns and weapons.
http://news.asiaone.com/news/asia/cambodia-thailand-await-ruling-border-temple-row
TheInquirer
2013-11-11 09:43:20 UTC
Post by AleXX
I think good chance "Hague" (pronounced as hey-ku in hokkien) will rule
that the piece of land next to the Cambodian temple will not belong to
Cambo/Thai. Every citizen from both countries can "suka-suka" go in and
out as they like. Whenever there are disagreement, they should fight it
out with hands and fists kungfu style with no guns and weapons.
http://news.asiaone.com/news/asia/cambodia-thailand-await-ruling-border-temple-row
how about fighting by splashing water? will that be allowed?