Why New Zealand?
BABOE_BELANDA
2013-09-29 20:33:22 UTC
According to the most recent corruption statistics, New Zealand has
the lowest corruption rate, lower than Singapore. This means that if
you have a business and you are looking for cashiers, hire someone
from New Zealand, and not from Singapore, Cambodia, or Indonesia. That
makes good money sense. And you can hire the rest of your workers from
the locals that has nothing to do with money. Doesn't that make good
sense too?

Most locals cannot be trusted with large sums of money. I kid you not.

Here is the proof:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_Eradication_Commission

You can let them manage Petty Cash, but nothing more than that. I kid
you not. Why would I lie to you, why?

In fact, I am certain that the quickest way to get rid of corruption
is NOT to allow locals to work with cash or notes, or anything that
has to do with money. And not only money, but anything that has any
monetary value, period. Don't let them even come near it.

If there is nothing that they can steal or corrupt, what monetary
damage can they do? What financial lost can they create?

Isn't it much more expensive to build new buildings and offices for
investigators' use to investigate government crooks and thieves?
Isn't that stupid? Isn't that a waste of money?

So, instead of wasting all that money, hire New Zealanders to handle
your cash or money transactions, and let the locals handle the rest
that has nothing to do with money. Isn't that logical? What say you?

We all have heard about suicide bombers, right. They did a lot of
damage, not only property damage but also in the number of people they
have killed, right?

Now, what can they do if they have no explosives? What damage can they
cause if they have no explosives with them?

This same reasoning that I am using here. Do not allow government
officials and other locals, high or low, work near cash or in cash
transactions. Most importantly, do not let them work in any position
where they can be bribed with money or sex for their services.

What say you?
Colonel DARION, the son of a CORRUPT government THIEF
What say you?
Colonel DARION, the son of a CORRUPT government THIEF
2013-09-29 21:01:31 UTC
_________________________________
Colonel DARION, the son of a TRAITOR, a THIEF.
AleXX
2013-09-30 03:01:24 UTC
New Zealand is a stolen property by the British.
Just like Australia
Just like Canada
Just like USA

Singapore is a property sold to the British by the then Sultan of Johor.
LKY seeks reasons and maneuvered to join Malaysia and succeeded by shedding
a few drops of crocodile tears to gain independence which otherwise the
British may not allow.

What say you?
COLONEL DARION the Dutch-Indo-FRUITCAKE
2013-09-30 03:33:00 UTC
So, what do they have to do with the locals? I am talking about the
locals. The main reason why corruption rate is low in Singapore is
because LKY makes sure that every convicted corruptor will get his
eyeballs forcibly removed from each eye socket. That's the law in
Singapore, so I was told.

I heard a different story about New Zealand. Over there if you give a
tip to a waitress, for example, she will get mad at you because she
thinks you will bribe her. And bribing someone is not acceptable in
New Zealand. Have you heard stories like that?

I like living in New Zealand. I can save plenty of small change from
the tips....LOL
____________________________________

Colonel DARION is the son of a CROOK.
THE COLONEL
2013-09-30 13:28:47 UTC
Post by BABOE_BELANDA
According to the most recent corruption statistics, New Zealand has
the lowest corruption rate, lower than Singapore. This means that if
you have a business and you are looking for cashiers, hire someone
from New Zealand, and not from Singapore, Cambodia, or Indonesia. That
makes good money sense. And you can hire the rest of your workers from
the locals that has nothing to do with money. Doesn't that make good
sense too?
Discrimination in the work place, chinky boi.
Like yer mammy, it only works when all fucked up.
LOL