DO PEOPLE IN ChillyNese SPEAK ENGLISH ?
Eeyore
2014-06-21 07:17:12 UTC
The answer is they do not. They have no language. As a Chinese race
they also have forgotton to speak Chinese as well. They speak a
dialect
borrowed from their colonial masters and transform it into what they
call "Singlish".
Every sentence is prefixed with a grunt, and suffixed with "lah".
Hear a Chillynese speak and you would rather listen to a toilet
flushing.
Alright, I got your message loud and clear smartass.

QUESTIONS:

When did you first notice you hate the Chillynese?

What did they do to trigger your madness?

Was it because of their noodle running out of their noses?

Please elaborate.
Eeyore
2014-06-21 07:29:15 UTC
Post by Eeyore
The answer is they do not. They have no language. As a Chinese race
they also have forgotton to speak Chinese as well. They speak a
dialect
borrowed from their colonial masters and transform it into what they
call "Singlish".
Every sentence is prefixed with a grunt, and suffixed with "lah".
Hear a Chillynese speak and you would rather listen to a toilet
flushing.
Alright, I got your message loud and clear smartass.
When did you first notice you hate the Chillynese?
What did they do to trigger your madness?
Was it because of their noodle running out of their noses?
Please elaborate.
Oops Wrong title. Corrected to ease your pains.