Misbehaving Buddhist monks can fucj your wife. Told you, it already happened in CA
Eeyore
2014-06-21 22:35:27 UTC
Thailand launches monk bad behaviour hotline

Thai religious authorities launch 24-hour hotline for public to report any
misbehaving Buddhist monks

| 1 Comment

It's the computer internet showing porn? Yeah Buddha's have access to the internet, and 95% preachers do too.

misbehaving Buddhist monks can fucj your wife. Told you, it al
Eeyore
2014-06-21 22:39:07 UTC
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/thailand/10908910/Thailand-launches-monk-bad-behaviour-hotline.html
Anonymous Remailer (austria)
2014-06-22 23:38:36 UTC
Post by Eeyore
Thailand launches monk bad behaviour hotline
Thai religious authorities launch 24-hour hotline for public to report any
misbehaving Buddhist monks
| 1 Comment
It's the computer internet showing porn? Yeah Buddha's have access to the
internet, and 95% preachers do too.
misbehaving Buddhist monks can fucj your wife. Told you, it already
happened in CA
It's OK for the misbehaved MONK to fuck my wife and/or girlfriend, since my
dick is so small any way. They would be doing me and her a big favor.

I welcome them.