DOES ANYONE HAVE THE GALL ?
Anonymous Remailer (austria)
2014-06-29 13:56:06 UTC
Does anyone have the gall to discuss the murder of 20-year-old
Ananda Mahidol on June 9, 1946 ?
Is this fucking Bhumibol hiding someting ??
All the witnesses except him had died.
Is he taking the secret to his grave on his way to hell ???
Eeyore
2014-06-29 17:43:44 UTC
Post by Anonymous Remailer (austria)
Does anyone have the gall to discuss the murder of 20-year-old
Ananda Mahidol on June 9, 1946 ?
1. I already did, Why more dumbass?
2, You're the same stupid accusing Edmond Wollmann of defrauding the public
without any proof, and you lost the legal battle with him 4-6 times, you
never gave up. Finally you put up your stupid website to defame him. Your
bad behavior continues 14 years later. THat's how stupid you are.
Post by Anonymous Remailer (austria)
Is this fucking Bhumibol hiding someting ??
3.I know current King is not a murder, Bob (the predictor) and I already
checked the King's chart. I already told you this twice you stupid. What do
you gain fucker by accusing people? You deserved to be executed, by Thai's
standard.
Post by Anonymous Remailer (austria)
All the witnesses except him had died.
4.The killer of Ananda Mahidol could have been his own father or mother.
Why? They were in power, if any one outspoken against them for any little
thing, it could erupt into a serious injury. Because young kid seemed to
think they don't need to obey parents, they don't know the difference between
Respect with Obey.
Post by Anonymous Remailer (austria)
Is he taking the secret to his grave on his way to hell ???
5. You don't know shit about Hell. Why? You are the type of people in US
military who likely rapped people in service for their country. How do I
know this? The message of your gangster already said it loud and clear, that
you love young ass.

Eeyore.