LET US SEE SOME ACTION !
Anonymous Remailer (austria)
2014-06-21 06:15:43 UTC
Let us see some action first !
No use targeting small fries. Go after the big shots and your
credibility will improve.

Most traffickers (I repeat .... most) are Thais .... get that
into your thick head !!
====
Prayuth targets human traffickers
Published: 20 Jun 2014 at 22.03
Politics Arsehole: Schweik Eeyore

The National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO) is ready to go
after influential figures and officials involved in trafficking
illegal workers
from neighbouring countries, vows Gen Prayuth Chan-ocha.
Eeyore
2014-06-21 07:07:26 UTC
Post by Anonymous Remailer (austria)
Let us see some action first !
No use targeting small fries. Go after the big shots and your
credibility will improve.
Most traffickers (I repeat .... most) are Thais .... get that
into your thick head !!
====
Prayuth targets human traffickers
Published: 20 Jun 2014 at 22.03
Politics Arsehole: Schweik Eeyore
The National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO) is ready to go
after influential figures and officials involved in trafficking
illegal workers
from neighbouring countries, vows Gen Prayuth Chan-ocha.
Listen up my sickslave:

Prayuth is the Dollar wordshipper Dumbass, he wants the US support. Since
the US cutting support he tried to lick the US asses in order to get their
dollar back do you dummy it, dummy?

And the CHinese claims they own every oil drilling sea around VIetnam,
Phillipine, Japan, etc.. because the name of the sea is "South China Sea".
What a dumbass Chinese's excuse to steal. They wanted to link their Luxury
Train to Malaysia through THailand. Do you see their next move? Same shit
like Prayuth's idea isn't it? To scam someone.

Eeyore, not Espore.