OUR CULTURE
ABANG ADIL
2013-09-21 15:20:54 UTC
The main reason why it is so hard to get rid of discrimination is
because discrimination is a cultural problem, just like corruption is
a cultural problem, a habit that is difficult, if not impossible, to
change.

If your lifetime habit is eating hamburgers and fries, how easy is it
for me to make you change your diet and demand that you eat rice and
tofu every day? It doesn't make sense, right? Unless your mother has
fed you rice and tofu since you are a baby, you will always give your
preference to eating burgers and drinkiing coke. Unless your parents
have taught you since you are a baby not to discriminate against
anyone, you will always discriminate somebody in your life. Why?
Because that is your culture. A few people at soc.culture.indonesia
got mad at me for openly saying that corruption in Indonesia is a
cultural problem. They want me to stop telling the natives that. They
see corruption as the Chinese problem, when the real life facts show
every day that the natives are caught and prosecuted for corruption by
the justice system.

Another point. If you have been raised in your culture to hate the
Chinese because they, the Chinese, have outperformed you in all
activities that you do, should I be surprised if I hear Komin say,
"Chinese go home". Today they blame the Chinese, tomorrow they blame
the Indians and the Pakistanis, next week they will say Bangladeshian
go home, etc, when the real problem lies with the incompetent
locals..;) They should go home to their mothers' womb...LOL And that
is the truth. Why would I lie to you, why?

We tend to think that discrimination is a White man's problem. Do you
think that Blacks and other races do not have that problem? As long as
children are raised in a society that favors discrimination, we will
always have that problem, always.

Discrimination will stay with us for the rest of our lives. Why did I
say that? Because discrimination has a "self-protective" function, a
very important function. It will make you avoid ccertain people that
can break your front tooth...I kid you not!

"Naturally, locals do not like immigrants who outperform themselves, which
is why they are so hostile...".Dänk 42Ø
Anak Baboe Belanda
2013-09-22 06:29:17 UTC
On Sat, 21 Sep 2013 16:09:57 -0700 (PDT), "Jesus Isa Yeshua Jew
Christ fucked St . Mary Magdeleine the Prostitute , was the
ABANG ADIL
why you
think CHINESE should not go back home to CHINA ?
Why? Because not all Chinese were born in China, that's why? Don't you
know that? How can they go back to a country in which they were not
born? Why are you so stupid Komin....? Are all your siblings stupid
like you? I am surprised your parents did not put you in a thrash can
long time ago...;)
"Naturally, locals do not like immigrants who outperform themselves, which
is why they are so hostile to Jews". Dänk 42Ø
THE COLONEL
2013-09-22 13:49:50 UTC
Who cares, blubber lipz?
Anak Baboe Belanda
2013-09-22 15:29:03 UTC
On Sun, 22 Sep 2013 06:49:50 -0700, "THE COLONEL"
Post by THE COLONEL
Who cares, blubber lipz?
Blubber lipz, or fruitcake?

THE COLONEL
2013-09-22 17:07:52 UTC
Post by Anak Baboe Belanda
On Sun, 22 Sep 2013 06:49:50 -0700, "THE COLONEL"
Post by THE COLONEL
Who cares, blubber lipz?
Blubber lipz, or fruitcake?
Right
Anak Baboe Belanda
2013-09-23 20:11:36 UTC
On Sun, 22 Sep 2013 10:07:52 -0700, "THE COLONEL"
Post by Anak Baboe Belanda
On Sun, 22 Sep 2013 06:49:50 -0700, "THE COLONEL"
Post by THE COLONEL
Who cares, blubber lipz?
Blubber lipz, or fruitcake?
"Naturally, locals do not like immigrants who outperform themselves, which
is why they are so hostile to Jews". Dänk 42Ø
Right
Kecap Nomer Siji...!