KOMIN from MEKONG RIVER
ABANG ADIL
2013-09-20 14:28:08 UTC
On Thu, 19 Sep 2013 17:31:57 -0700 (PDT), "KOMIN , Nothing but THE
wor pu xer BB BabooN BeLanDa
jin wai
BB BaBoon BELANDA xer ji pienne jen
this sounds right
I don 't have a Chinese key board
Didn't you say you live in Hong Kong? And you want me to believe that
normal people who live in Hong Kong don't use computer keyboard with
Chinese characters? What keyboard do they use, Arabic?

What part of Hong Kong do you live in, Kowloon or PHNOM PENH?

"Naturally, locals do not like immigrants who outperform themselves, which
is why they are so hostile...".Dänk 42Ø
Jesus Isa Yeshua Jew Christ fucked St . Mary Magdeleine the Prostitute , was the only SON of Christian GOD