The Governor's Daughter: The Scribes of Brahmadhan
m***@gmail.com
2016-04-30 14:10:12 UTC
Hello Friends:

If you would like something to read for the summer or while traveling, then please check out my debut novella called The Governor's Daughter: The Scribes of Brahmadhan. It is a murder/mystery, science fiction novella that is set in 1920 Siem Reap, Cambodge. It is part of the series of The Scribes of Brahmadhan. Please check it out. Thank you.

http://www.amazon.com/Governors-Daughter-Scribes-Brahmadhan/dp/1519361017?ie=UTF8&keywords=sambath%20meas&qid=1462024141&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

Regards,

Sambath Meas
m***@gmail.com
2016-05-18 21:18:21 UTC
Please check out my interview with VOA-Khmer.

http://khmer.voanews.com/a/3336074.html
Post by m***@gmail.com
If you would like something to read for the summer or while traveling, then please check out my debut novella called The Governor's Daughter: The Scribes of Brahmadhan. It is a murder/mystery, science fiction novella that is set in 1920 Siem Reap, Cambodge. It is part of the series of The Scribes of Brahmadhan. Please check it out. Thank you.
http://www.amazon.com/Governors-Daughter-Scribes-Brahmadhan/dp/1519361017?ie=UTF8&keywords=sambath%20meas&qid=1462024141&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1
http://youtu.be/V2D-bItoZvs
Regards,
Sambath Meas